Revolution® is the first-ever FDA-approved, topically applied medication for dogs that:
- Prevents heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) disease
- Kills adult fleas (Ctenocephalides felis)and
prevents their eggs from hatching
- Treats and controls ear mites (Otodectes cynotis)
- Treats and controls sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei)
- Controls American dog tick (Dermacentor variabilis) infestations
Revolution® is made by Pfizer Inc, and each application normally lasts for 1 month.
We recommend that you talk to your vet during your
"Well Puppy Check" about using some form of parasite prevention.