DOB: Jan. 15, 2013
Available: 2 Males Estimated Size: Approx. 5-7 Lbs Ready To Go Home Early April
Estimated Size: Approx. 5-7 Lbs
Ready To Go Home Early April
Dogs Ten Commandments
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years - any separation from you will be very painful for me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me and I will try my best to make you happy.
3. Place your trust in me - it is crucial for my well being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment...You have your work, your friends, your entertainment...In my whole life, I HAVE ONLY YOU!
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when you're speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I'll NEVER forget it.
7. Before you hit me, remember that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in your hands but I choose NOT to bite YOU.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I've been out in the sun too long or my heart may be getting old and weak.
9. Take care of me when I get old. You too will grow old.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, "I can't bear to watch it" or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for ME if you are there. Remember that I love you.
Can't Find The Right Puppy?
W e breed for quality, not quantity and we offer occasional litters throughout the year. If the puppy you are looking for is not here, please feel free to contact us for more information on our upcoming litters!
is very proud to be a REGISTERED business in the Province of Ontario. As an accredited business, we are legally required to charge provincial sales tax on our puppy sales. Please note that the 13% HST must be added on to the prices shown.